NAF Human Resources
Whether you already work on base or you're looking to join, here’s your one location to find all information and resources for Non-Appropriated Funds (NAF). It's important to know where your pay is going, how you're planning for the future, and to know how the Air Force is taking care of you. You’ll find everything you’ll need to know about how NAF works, pay and benefits, insurance, and more.
Find the following under "Forms & Info"
• NAF Employee Handbook
• Maxwell NAF Union Contract
• Crafts and Trades Pay Table
• NF Pay Table
NAF Health Benefits Program
Your NAF Health Benefits Program works for you and your family in so many ways – from keeping care affordable to helping you save on products and services that keep you healthy. On this site, you’ll find information about how your Aetna plan works and the tools, programs and resources built-in to support your total health and well-being. Put your plan to work to help you save more money, make smarter choices and live your healthiest life.
Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program
The Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP) provides long term care insurance for its enrollees, who are Federal and U.S. Postal Service employees and annuitants, active and retired members of the uniformed services, and their qualified relatives.
Learn everything you need to know about NAF Retirement (Basics, Eligibility, Options and more) by clicking on this link.
Want to get a better idea about your retirement pay?
NAF 401k Retirement phone: 1-800-728-3123
Learn all about your 401k (Basics, Eligibility, and more) by clicking this link. Stay current on your 401k, reallocate funds, request loans, track status of loans by visiting Wells Fargo and creating an account.
FSS is about People
FSS operations serve to support the military community and better the lives of military families. Providing service with a smile and great customer care is mission essential!
People Make FSS Great
FSS employes are the backbone of many of the fun activies, special events and family support services offered on the base - we could not do it without you!
NAF Employment Eligibility & Restrictions
- U.S. Citizens (must be 16 years of age)
- Authorized permanent residents (Proof of citizenship or authorization to work documentation must be presented prior to hiring)
- Some positions have minimum age requirements of 18 and 21
- Current full time civil service (GS/Appropriated) employees are not prohibited from NAF employment, however Dual Employment restrictions do not allow an employee to receive compensation from more than one civilian office or position of the Government of the United States for more than an aggregate of 40 hours of work in any one calendar week. Exception: US Postal Service Positions.
- Current full time AAFES fund employees are not prohibited from NAF employment, however Dual Employment restrictions do not allow an employee to receive compensation from more than one civilian office or position of the Government of the United States for more than an aggregate of 40 hours of work in any one calendar week.
- Appropriated fund employees who retired after 30 Mar 94 with an incentive offer are restricted from NAF employment for a period of five years unless the incentive is returned.
- Former active duty military members who separated on or after 1 Oct 94 and received Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay (VSIP) or Special Separation Benefits (SSB) will forfeit benefits if hired within 180 days of separation.