Practice Good Hygiene
All individuals on the Maxwell-Gunter installation in the following locations and situations:
- AAFES facilities (including the Base Exchange, gas stations, and shopettes)
- Maxwell AFB Clinic
- Any base customer service offices that are serving individual clients ( e.g. Military Personnel Section, Finance, Traffic Management Office, Legal)
- Any operating food establishments (including Dining Facilities)
- While traveling in a vehicle (GOV or POV) on the Maxwell-Gunter installation with anyone other than immediate family members
- Any academic settings where faculty or students are unable to maintain six feet social distancing
For all other settings not listed above, DoD Contractors, military members and their families will wear cloth face coverings on the installation wherever they cannot maintain six feet physical distance with others. Civilian employees are strongly encouraged to wear cloth face coverings while in their work center on the installation, especially where six feet social distancing guidelines cannot be followed. Organizations and units are actively working to purchase face coverings in order to furnish them to civilian employees. Once face coverings have been purchased for civilian employees, wear of face coverings becomes mandatory.
Life at the Max Updates:
Maxwell Air Force Base
42d Medical Center:
Stay in the loop and get all the lastest 42 FSS and Maxwell community news!
Built with HTML5 and CSS3 - 42d Force Support Squadron.
Due to NIPR Net restrictions this website might not be displayed correct or complete.